You have 0 items in your cart
Talbot Validus Group are looking for a Marketing and Communications Coordinator for a six month contract. They will be responsible for assisting the team with all day-to-day administrative and marketing tasks.
- Managing and maintaining the marketing database
- Collating and reviewing promotional and corporate materials
- Building effective working relationships with internal and external clients/customers
- Managing and supporting social media and web presence
- Efficiently handling large volumes of inquiries
- Researching, writing and presenting copy in ways that appeal to the company’s various target audiences
- Previous experience in a corporate environment in Marketing/Communications.
- Any background with a marketing agency is an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and able to alter your style of writing to reflect your audience
- Adobe in-design experience is an advantage
- IT skills, including word processing and use of web-based resources;
- Able to prioritise tasks
Any qualifications, or similar experience in Marketing and Communications is an advantage
Candidates must be available to start immediately or with short notice