Visitors have accessed this post 1 time.
The most comprehensive, analytical and predictive research on women in the workforce – linking organizational policies and programs to results. Mercer have added 13 countries since our initial 2014 report which now includes 42 countries, nearly 600 submissions, and 3.2 million employees, including 1.3 million women.
- Only 60-70% of the female population participates actively in the workforce
- Women are under-represented at all levels, making up just 20 percent of executives according to this report
- Their representation declines precipitously as career levels rise – in other words: more women in staff or administrative roles and far fewer in senior or executive positions.
- Latin America is the only region on track to achieve gender parity at the professional level and above by 2025.
- Organizations in Asia are hiring more women at the top, but are promoting women at lower rates than men.
- A region-by-region look at top trends and opportunities
Full Report features:
- Executive summary
- Global and regional internal labor maps and workforce projections
- Regional findings for each: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, Australia
- Over 50 specific recommended actions in the areas of leadership engagement, training, pay equity, maternity/paternity leave, financial wellness, health and more covering HR & D&I priorities
- Solution Roadmap and Opportunity for Employers