Navigant is a specialized, global expert services firm dedicated to assisting clients in creating and protecting value in the face of critical business risks and opportunities. Through senior level engagement with clients, Navigant professionals combine technical expertise in Disputes and Investigations, Economics, Financial Advisory and Management Consulting, with business pragmatism in the highly regulated Construction, Energy, Financial Services and Healthcare industries to support clients in addressing their most critical business needs.
Navigant’s vision is to be the leading global consulting firm, respected for our world-class professionals, and trusted with our clients’ most critical business challenges.
Navigant’s employees around the world work toward this vision by providing advice, information and solutions that make a positive difference for our clients. Four shared values underpin everything Navigant’s professionals do:
We are inspired by a steadfast commitment to excellence, and strive to earn the lasting trust of our clients by consistently exceeding their expectations.
We are committed to the continuous development of our people, and celebrate our individual and collective growth and achievements.
We build our firm with an entrepreneurial spirit, fueled by dynamic teamwork and collaboration, and founded on trust and respect for each other.
We believe integrity, dedication and perspective are the keys to ensuring our enduring prosperity and success.
Navigant is a specialized, global expert services firm dedicated to assisting clients in creating and protecting value in the face of critical business risks and opportunities.
- Headquartered in Chicago with offices in nearly 40 cities throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia
- Approximately 2,300 employees with significant industry experience and deep functional expertise Recognized as a “Best Place to Launch a Career” and “Top 50 Internships” by BusinessWeek
- Among Forbes’ “Best Run Small Companies” and FORTUNE’s “Fastest Growing Companies”
- Consistent gold and silver award winner by Management Consultancy Association since 2003
- Navigant professionals are regularly quoted and published in highly regarded business and industry media, including the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Modern Healthcare, Environmental Leader and American Lawyer
- Recognized as one of the Human Rights Campaign’s (HRC) Best Places to Work for GLBT Equality
Navigant abounds with dedicated individuals possessing strong leadership skills and diverse backgrounds. Our culture encourages a collaborative approach to delivering unparalleled service and practical solutions to our clients. Our culture empowers individuals to demonstrate their unique talents and expertise in a supportive and dynamic environment.
It is the policy of our company to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran’s status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.