Why is networking so important?
Networking is an essential part of advancing your career. These days, it’s not enough to keep your head down and produce A-plus work. You need to connect with others, be vocal about your interests and career goals, and build relationships with people you might not otherwise have met.
– Create Friends
– Find Opportunities
– Gain Invaluable Advice
– Have a Positive Influence
Why choose our network?
We are an international network for Administration Professionals, Assistants & Support staff that identify as or support the LGBT community.
This means you will relate to professionals and individuals with the same interests as you. Have experiences that can aide, guide and help you. But also make some new friends.
Once you are part of the Network
– Join our meetings, learn from mini-seminars, meet new people. We will always have an open floor to discuss anything you feel is relevant.
– Join our discussion forums on LinkedIn and Facebook. To cover a range of topics about our profession and / or the LGBT community.
– Learn from our member’s blogs, articles and twitter feeds
– Become a member of a International Network