Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
Health & safety
Read, understand and follow the Lloyd’s “Health and safety at Work” Policy.
Read, understand and adhere to the Lloyd’s “Information Security” Policy.
Business Continuity Planning
Be aware of the Business Continuity Plan for their Department including response to alarms, meeting places and call cascades.
Legal & Compliance
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Ability to handle sensitive/confidential informatio
• Experience in supporting on a one to one basis whilst supporting a wider team is essential
• Ability to balance competing demands and prioritise accordingly
• Strong organisational skills
• Good attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Good PC and Microsoft office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
• Excellent telephone manner and presentation
Lloyd’s knowledge preferable but not essential
To provide PA support to the Head of Europe and admin support to the wider team. Proactively assist line manager in co-ordinating task lists and work streams across the team.