Pioneers for Change Fellowship is a powerful 6-month personal and professional development experience with an awe-inspiring 2 day gathering in London on 23-24 March 2015, followed by 6-months of virtual one-to-one executive coaching and mentoring with a team committed to moving our world, and you, forward.
- Combine the latest thinking, hands-on practice, and guidance from expert contributors at the forefront of their fields, who have an ambitious vision of what a better future looks like.
- Tackle opportunities and challenges together to create a personal manifesto to make the world a better place.
- Be supported for 6-months by talented and remarkable innovators and leaders.
- A tailored, independent and intimate forum with attendees who are not expected to sit back and listen, but rather, bring their talents to the roundtable.
- Gain new perspectives, a network of brilliant people and insights from diverse, like-minded others.
- As a social enterprise, generous support enables us to offer the Fellowship for £1,500 per person.
Our Huffington Post Pioneers for Change blog shares stories, wisdom and insight of those on a journey to make the world a better place. We welcome 500-700 word contributions from individuals who are willing to share their experience of how and why they are making a difference.