Popular Job Search: CGI are currently seeking for a Senior PMO Manager based in London and offering £55,000- £65,000 plus benefits to the right candidate. Location is London but there may be some flexibility depending upon candidates.
CGI is looking for experienced PMO Managers to join our Commercial Business Unit .The candidate should have good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and work with clients on a day to day basis is essential, as is an ability to mentor and coach more junior members of staff, both client (where required) and CGI.
As a minimum, all candidates must:
- Have experience across at least, ideally, 20 significant clients / projects , programmes of >£10 million
- Have experience in being a principal consultant and/or managing on complex or large programmes of work
- Demonstrate strong ability to work effectively with senior Client management
- Be trained (and qualified) in the standard PMO methodologies
The main responsibility of the PMO Manager is to manage the following activities:
- Planning (high level milestone & release)
- Tracking (schedule, financial, estimates vs. actuals, agreed metrics)
- Resourcing (demand and supply)
- Communications (planning with input from stakeholders and execution)
- Quality (standards, processes and improvement)
- Reporting (CGI contract & IT programme)
- Risk and Issues management & escalation
- Change Control Process / Work Order Management
- ‘Programme’ on boarding for new starts
- Conformance to SLAsEssential Experience and Qualifications
- Degree or higher, or relevant experience
- Strong communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and different managerial levels
- Strong creative thinking, problem solving, planning, time-management and organization skills to balance and prioritise work
- Strong ability to manage multiple programs, handle multiple assignments simultaneously, and switch between assignments quickly
- Strong ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks
- Strong ability to lead and work in a team environment
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company – one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients – and for our members. Come grow with us.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.