Ladbrokes are currently seeking project management specialists, on a permanent basis, to be based at their Head Office situated in North West London.
Ladbrokes operates across shops, telephone betting, mobile and online. In every channel we strive for innovation, quality and distinctiveness. We want customers to have an easy and engaging experience, which sets us apart from the competition. In fact, we want our customers to be our biggest fans! We have a tremendous track record dating back to 1886 and today the Ladbrokes team is 16,000 colleagues in the UK, mainland Europe and beyond. If you’re passionate about sport and have a ‘can do’ attitude, Ladbrokes is the place for you!
Discover some of their current project roles below:
- Lead Project Manager
- Lead Project Manager required by Ladbrokes on a permanent basis, to be based at their Head Office situated in North West London.
- Main Purpose of the Job: Responsible for defining and managing the programme, implementing the required governance; and ensuring management of dependencies within the programme. The focus of this role is to ensure the successful management of programme deliverables, ensuring programme workstreams are delivered on time and to high quality, meeting Business Sponsor expectations.
- Programme Office Manager
- Programme Office Manager Ladbrokes are looking for a Programme Office Manager to join their Business Programme Delivery Team on a permanent basis.
- Main Purpose of the Job: Manage the Programme Delivery Team office supporting programmes and project delivery. Candidate may be deployed specifically in support of any major programme activity…
- Programme Manager (Business Change)
- Programme Manager (Business Change) Ladbrokes are looking for a Programme Manager to join their Business Programme Delivery Team on a permanent basis.
- Main Purpose of the Job: To lead the delivery of strategic programmes or projects managed within the Ladbrokes groupwide Programme Delivery Team.