Lloyds are looking for a Reporting Analyst to join them in London.
This role is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant with strong stakeholder management skills and ideally global market exposure. Building relationships with senior level personnel both in the UK and globally providing effective advice and guidance in relation to Financial Control.
To assist the Reporting Manager International in meeting objectives concerning the financial reporting, management and security of the society’s assets.
What Will You Do?
- Unit accounting role for Global Markets (GM) assigned regions and strategic projects, management reporting and commentary, results analysis and review, business partnering, as required
- Assist with the International planning process and the annual budget / forecast and rolling forecast exercises. Identify initiatives to improve the accuracy and frequency of the organisation’s ability to forecast and implement initiatives
- Monitor performance against budget and key KPIs, deliver focused MI & messages, develop strategy and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Manage the GM consolidated reporting process and modelling of periodic forecasts, budgets, business plans and related projects.
- Decision making responsibilities where appropriate, particularly relating to budgeting, forecasting and management accounting issues
- Support the preparation of the GM budget guidance, with a view of improving the budget and forecast process
- Support the Reporting Manager International to develop and execute business process streamlining projects, ensuring compliance with the Overseas Network Control Framework (ONCF)
- Support the roll out of the agreed change initiatives to the assigned regions
- Liaise with other members of the department (including overseas offices) and management to promote efficient processing and sound financial control
- Provide management accounting support and advice (subject matter expertise) to assigned regions, as required
- Assistance to the Reporting Manager International and Corporation with projects and ad-hoc tasks, as required provide cover for other members of the International Reporting team, as required
What You’ll Need
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA or equivalent international qualification)
- Experience of management reporting / focused MI preparation and presentation to senior management (stakeholder management)
- Advanced MS excel ability – to simplify complex data, deliver focused MI & messages
- Experience of dealing with multicurrency reporting and consolidated FX impact of presenting international results in converted GBP
- Proven planning, prioritisation and issue resolution skills
- Experience of dealing with international offices, project teams and internal teams
As the successful candidate, you can expect to be rewarded with a competitive salary, an enviable range of benefits.