Are you an experienced HR professional who has extensive change and integration experience? We are currently looking to recruit a Consultant to manage the transfer under TUPE & integration of various outsourcing contracts.
- Salary: £60,000 – £70,000 per annum
- Location – South East / M25
As a Transition Specialist, you will be working with the senior management teams and the employee reps / unions to manage a number of inward TUPE transfers.
The role has responsibility for :-
- Facilitating and actioning the transition project plan
- the completion of a robust Due Diligence process,
- the consultation with recognized trade unions and employee representative bodies,
- timely and effective employee engagement activity
- detailed management of the administrative aspects of onboarding and
- liaison and relationship building with key stakeholders within the transferee and transfer or organisation,
A primary aspect of the role is to ensure that all TUPE activity is legally compliant, in line with best practice and all associated risks are identified and effectively managed. Experience of first generation Public Sector transfers is highly desirable.
Roles will be either as project lead or able to support under a project lead..
Whilst current projects are South East you will need to be able to travel in the UK to meet developing needs .We are looking for someone with recent TUPE experience, gained within a complex environment At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company – one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients – and for our members.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.