Capco Summer Internship 2015 – The Summer Internship Programme provides high calibre undergraduates with the opportunity to explore consulting at Capco.
|Summer Associates will be given first-hand experience of our business culture, working as part of the Capco team to support interesting projects and client engagements within Financial Services.
A comprehensive training programme will be provided covering the foundations of consulting and project delivery within a global Financial Services landscape. Summer Associates will find opportunities to develop, strengthen and expand skills through collaborative training in an environment where experiences and contributions are valued and encouraged.
At the end of the 10 week internship, Summer Associates will be equipped with skills and experiences to help make an informed decision on a career in Consulting. There is also the potential for a decision to be made to offer fast track places on to the Capco Associate Talent Assessment Programme.
We have a limited number of Summer Internship placements.All we ask is the following:
– In the penultimate or final year of an undergraduate degree
– Expected 2.1 degree or equivalent experience (in any subject – quantitative backgrounds preferred)
– 320 UCAS points or higher (if applicable)
– The ability to demonstrate creative and innovative thinking
– Strong analytical skills
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Competence with Microsoft OfficeIf you can provide this, along with a keen interest in Financial Services and Management Consultancy Capco can give you the rest!
Applications Close on Friday 30th January 2015
|Website:||Click here to find out more and apply|