Leading technology firm CGI are seeking a Head of Internet of Things. This is a senior position offering a package of £100,000 – £150,000 per annum + benefits
You will lead and grow the IOT practice
- Responsible for P&L – including generating and delivering business plan for profitable growth
- Lead on business development for this practice; both directly through relationships and via Account Directors across sectors
- Accountable for successful delivery of all project work
- Will lead development of differentiated market propositions which include a combination of advisory services, IP and technology platforms
- KPIs to include:
- Profit contribution
- Development of CGI brand and profile in this rapidly growing market
Experience & Qualifications:
Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience of the following:
- Strong academics and degree educated
- Professional experience
- Successful track record within professional services, software and technology delivery
- Demonstrable list of senior UK relationships in potential client organisations
- Knowledge and hands on experience of M2M and IOT sales and delivery
- Experience with building and taking to market technology platforms, in conjunction with partner organisations
- Track record of leading diverse teams to win business in a competitive environment
- Development and marketing of thought leadership collateral Building and developing high performance delivery teams
- Experience with Microsoft technologies like Azure desirable
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company – one that has grown to 68,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients – and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.