|Location:||City of London or Edinburgh|
Programme Director – Retail Banking
The role calls for someone who can build excellent relationships at senior executive level and with a proven track record of delivery in a retail banking environment. Previous experience working for a major bank would be an advantage. Commits to providing expected results to clients and builds strong, long-term relationships as an individual and as part of a team.
Overall role summary:
* Build a solid working relationship with senior executive team and provide regular reports on programme progress;
* Manage the overall budget of the programme to ensure delivery of key business priorities;
* Lead and direct effective development, management and delivery of the key workstreams, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction;
* Establish effective programme and project management processes, plans and protocols to enable effective day to day management of the programme;
* Be accountable and responsible for the performance of those working on the programme,;
* Have overall responsibility and accountability for the programme’s resource management, including application of resources to meet priorities;
* Lead, promote and share good practice;
* Monitor and manage performance within the programme (including trend analysis as appropriate), taking corrective action/intervention as necessary;
* Be accountable for resolving customer complaints, taking corrective action and giving feedback;
* Appoint and manage the senior team to assist with the delivery of the programme;
* Mentor and support the senior management team on the programme;
* Direct, procure and manage contracts as necessary for the delivery of the programme.
* Experience of developing and delivering large scale retail banking programme (ideally in a payments context) and effective project and programme management skills;
* Previous experience in leading and delivering major change within the banking sector;
* Knowledge of the retail banking industry;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Proven management and team motivating capabilities. Core Values:
Partnership and Quality
Commits to providing expected results to clients and builds strong, long-term relationships as an individual and as part of a team
Demonstrates commitment to delivering quality work according to client expectations and CGI professional standards. Takes responsibility in dealing with the conditions and constraints that might affect the quality of services and solutions
Entrepreneurship and Sharing
Creates synergy with others – both clients and team members – by openly offering and/or receiving knowledge and learning in order to improve the overall expertise of the team and deliver the best services to clients.
Objectivity and Integrity
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
|Salary and Benefits:||excellent|