Societe Generale are currently seeking for a permanent Global Head for Prime Clearing Services Compliance and CF10 based in their London offices and are offering a very competitive salary package for the right candidate.
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It’s personable, human, and inspires success through passion.
By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like ‘hard work’ and ‘dedication’ together with ‘community’ and ‘respect’ has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it’s what makes us different. It’s what makes you different.
- Has oversight and management of the compliance advisory team supporting the PCS (MARK/NEW/PCS) business line within the Global Markets division of GBIS, including the support/operational functions directly supporting the business line, with hierarchical responsibility for team members based in Paris and London and functional links to the compliance teams covering the business line in Asia and the Americas respectively;
- Has responsibility for management and oversight of SGNUK Compliance department, notably through the management of SLAs delivered by SG London Branch to SGNUK (for inter alia Trade Surveillance and Monitoring, Financial Crime, Registrations, Regulatory surveillance); apply appropriate SG policies within SGNUK, participate in the subsidiary governance and be the link with FCA as sole regulator.
- Extensive floor-based compliance or equivalent experience relating to the business line activities
- Managerial experience essential
- CF10 previous experience required
- Strong working knowledge of global regulatory and exchange rules relevant to Prime Brokerage and Exchange Traded Derivatives
- Good understanding of Capital Markets activities
- Deep understanding of Legal entity governance under FCA
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.