|Location:||City of London|
Senior Sales Executive Global Functions
The primary objective of the Senior Sales Executive is to devise, manage and deliver on a sales plan to drive sales revenues growth and open new business opportunities in our oil and gas client consistent with CGI’s growth plans for its partnership. Achievement of this objective will require a detailed understanding of global functions business objectives and stakeholders, a corresponding stakeholder map and account plan, and an assessment of budgetary IT and Business services spend.
* Execute a strategic plan to deliver revenue growth in Global Functions and the Account overall by winning significant wallet share
* Quickly establish self as a credible partner to the key stakeholders
* Achieve and exceed the revenue budget for assigned sectors, including contracted as well as “net new” revenue
* Negotiate and finalise commercial terms on key deals
* Increase cross sell in client base to achieve new lines of business per client generating revenue in the financial year
* Deliver excellence in Customer Service
* Ensure an effective Account planning process is implemented and action plans are followed up
* Prioritisation of strategic sales campaigns
* Identify target client stakeholders and execute engagement strategies to build strong relationships with those individuals
* Build and maintain a cross functional internal network to optimise business understanding and streamline proposition sign-off
* Work closely with CGI’s Delivery Head and SMEs to ensure the service delivery promises are exceeded
* Adhere with CGI OMF policy and sales reporting.
* Background in technology with wide understanding of consultancy services and outsourcing
* Sales career to date with evidence of significant business wins in the Oil & Gas sector
* Accomplished and skilled negotiator who can successfully identify, negotiate and close contracts with sound commercial terms
* Demonstrable record of accomplishment of managing complex sales cycles within a global client environment
* Experience of structuring, winning and managing large value contracts (up to and over £5m) and annuity based sales (£10m+)
* Demonstrable results in growing revenues within a defined client base.
* Engaging across the stakeholder range (operational to senior manager to board level)
* Strong interpersonal skills that build rapport quickly by empathising at all levels in an organisation
* High level of written and numeracy skills, with the ability to communicate effectively “hard” benefits such as ROI together with the ability to construct creative deal structures.
* Committed to building sustainable business growth
* A high degree of resilience and tenacity combined with an optimistic and bright approach in outlook
* High levels of drive and energy oriented to achieving results
* Strong networking skills
* Diligence in managing own account plans and sales pipeline.
* Established network of stakeholders within Global Functions
* Understanding of CGI, or CGI comparable, product and service offerings for the Oil & Gas Industry.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
|Industry:||Oil and Gas|
|Job Skills:||sales, global functions|
|Salary:||Excellent + benefits|
|Salary and Benefits:||benefits|