A few tips to transform your wardrobe this winter:
- Pack away your summer clothes, sandals etc; makes it easier to see your winter clothes.
- Separate your work, rest and play clothes. Helps you navigate your wardrobe with ease.
- Get rid of anything that doesn’t fit you well, make you feel good or that you are tired of wearing.
- Polish your boots! Best to have 3 pairs: flat long boots for casual wear; wedge ankle boots for dresses and casual/smart attire; and heeled boots for your dresses/skirts at those smarter do’s.
- Bring out your scarves and ditch anything that isn’t colourful! You need to wear colour against your face all year round, particularly in dark winter months.
- Get your fix of leather this season! A leather jacket or skirt is a must have piece.
If you would like a professional eye to sort out your winter wardrobe and get you ready for the cold. Contact us to have your Wardrobe Managed/ Detoxed or for some Personal shopping this season!