You have 0 items in your cart
Accenture are looking for a Tax Planning Specialist to work within the EALA Tax team in London.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Work effectively within Accenture’s EALA Tax team, interact effectively with both tax and non-tax colleagues, the Client (as required), Corporate Development and Transaction Services, Legal, Treasury, Client Financial Management and external advisers
- Provide tax planning and advisory activities and advice of client engagements and corporate acquisitions and the implementation of both local and global tax planning initiatives
- Assist in the development and efficient maintenance of processes to manage compliance and reporting activities across EALA
- Assist in the development of tax planning proposals
- Effectively manage/coordinate the projects assigned.
- Support and provide technical advice to Country Controllership as required.
- Manage the input of external professional advisers
- Support Tax leadership in the successful implementation of global initiatives across EALA, e.g. share plans
- Work with other tax groups to ensure the harmonization of in country tax planning. E.g. Client Tax Matters and Individual Tax Matters
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Significant exposure within international taxation, planning and projects
- Exposure in international taxation would be a significant advantage, as would foreign language skill in French or Spanish