Capgemini are seeking experienced Engagement Managers to deliver of some of the largest, most innovative enterprise Digital projects in the UK and around the world.
The focus of your role
Working within our Digital Units providing consultancy and engagement management expertise to external clients, members of the Project Management Group can be placed on technology-focused delivery assignments in any sector and manage projects of varying size and degrees of complexity, from single small team assignments to multi-site, multi-discipline projects. Projects may contain a blend of Capgemini, client and contract staff and include a range of different stakeholders.
What you’ll do
- All aspects of Project Management; definition, scoping and planning;
- Managing the delivery of projects across the full lifecycle, to required cost, timescale and quality parameters;
- Potentially involved in business change implementation and roll-out design and management;
- Feasibility studies and business case development;
- Project audits and reviews.
What you’ll bring
- Demonstrable experience in managing bespoke software and/or Digital development/Experience Design projects/implementation and integration projects, from inception through to delivery on small, medium and large projects;
- A track record of delivery using an iterative/agile methodology (e.g. AGILE/RUP/SCRUM);
- Delivered a range of projects with commercial value of at least £1m to £10m depending on grade;
- Commercial responsibility for project delivery;
- Proven leadership and motivational skills and experience in mentoring staff;
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.