In Technology Transformation, we focus on the skills, capabilities and offerings required to define, drive, and support Technology led and enabled change. We have extensive experience in the strategic development, design, delivery and assurance of substantial IT transformation across financial services, energy, commodities, utilities and telecommunication organisations. Our skilled IT specialists become trusted advisors, acting independently of all IT providers, delivering significant value to our clients.
We engage with our clients in a range of models, from taking accountability for deliverables and outcomes to client side advisory and assurance roles. We have a wide range of specialist experience across the team, but at a high-level, we align ourselves to:
- IT Strategy and Architecture
- Technology Solution Delivery
- Service Management
- Infrastructure Delivery
“I am currently working at a client which was setup in order to finance a major construction project in the utilities industry. One of the first steps in creating the new company was the set-up of a brand new Information Systems (IS) department from the bottom up, and Baringa were asked to help establish this new IS capability. This is something I’ve been particularly proud to be involved with. We worked with the senior leadership team to establish how the new IS department would operate. We have since undertaken several key roles with the client, providing essential governance and expertise. Like on many Baringa projects, we are trusted advisors who play a key role in helping our clients achieve their desired outcomes.” Vishal Chopra, Manager
What’s in it for me?
Well, it’s up to you. Baringa is what you make it.
- The chance to operate at the forefront of technology consultancy
- Is there a good work-life balance? Absolutely. We have implemented a 3-4-5 policy to ensure that you are never away for more than three nights a week
- Promotion is solely based on your own performance, and we give you every opportunity to progress by having four promotional reviews a year
- Ability to work closely with senior stakeholders both within Baringa and with the client
- Who decides what training you get? You do. We invest in you, to ensure you remain the best in the business
- We believe we are a great place to work – but it’s not just us that say that. We have won a top six spot for the seventh Successive year in the top places to work by the Great Place to Work Institute
So what are we looking for?
We recruit individuals at all levels based on merit. Don’t worry about ‘fitting into a quota’; if you’ve got the skills we are after we would love to talk to you. Here are a few of our key requirements:
- A passion for technology!
- Exposure to and experience in aspects of delivery lifecycles implementing technical solutions and architecture
- Exposure to senior client stakeholders
- The ability to take ownership and deliver results in challenging, client-facing environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, especially those demonstrated through business process analysis or IT systems delivery
- Strong academic performance with at least a Bachelor’s Degree
Are you looking for a company that values its culture as highly as the work it does? In a business where the people are always put first? With colleagues you value and trust? We can provide you with all of that and more.
We’re looking for another great person to join the firm. Someone who is just as passionate about development as they are about the industry they operate in. A new colleague who brings their own views and perspective based on their own expertise and experience to date. Ultimately, another friendly face in the office, and another person to join our fantastic company events!
Our market leading growth in the Energy, Financial Services and Telecoms and Media industries, along with our continued ambitious expansion plans mean that we can continue to offer our employees the progression, development and diverse range of client engagements they are looking for.
These are the reasons people come to us, and these are the reasons they stay.