|Human Capital Business Partner – Maternity Cover fixed term contract 12-14 Months
The HC Business Partner works closely with the relevant Domain leadership to provide a proactive and professional HC service:
Working closely with the local leadership team, and, of course, the Company’s employees themselves, he/she will have responsibility for:
a. Performance/career management
• Co-ordinate the performance management process for all individuals in the relevant domain consistent with Company policies including objective setting, performance appraisal and feedback, probation periods, and performance improvement programs.
b. Talent & engagement
• Work with the relevant domain leadership and the HC team to understand the professional development needs of UK individuals including promoting and supporting the coaching process, and encouraging employees to develop and use individual development plans.
c. Employee relations:
• Provide a “confidentiality guaranteed” go-to person for employees with personal and professional concerns and issues.
d. Regulatory compliance:
• Ensure that all global and local human capital practices and policies are implemented at all times.
• Work with the recruitment team during periods of growth to help recruit top talent.
• Previous demonstrable success in a similar role
• Strong technical skills: Excel