The Black British Business Awards is the only premium awards programme that recognises, rewards and celebrates exceptional performance and outstanding achievements of black people in businesses operating in Great Britain.
Now in our second year, we are committed to uncovering the talented role models who will inspire a new generation of young aspiring business people. The 2015 Awards ceremony will take place on 20 October at the London Hilton on Park Lane and will be attended by more than 400 business people including top executives from FTSE companies and other business people, community leaders and press.
Challenge stereotypes and shine the spotlight on the achievements of black British individuals in Britain – apply or nominate someone today.
It’s simple to apply or nominate online today>>
The Awards will:
- Recognise and celebrate the exceptional performance and the outstanding achievements of black entrepreneurs and professionals over a range of sectors, from financial services to Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
- Demonstrate the value that black individuals contribute to organisations operating in Britain.
- Transcend stereotypes and highlight diverse business talent and their contribution to the British economy.
- Promote business excellence and inspire a new generation of young aspiring business leaders.
Nominations are open until Tuesday, 5 May 2015
The BBBAwards will present an award to one Leader and to one Rising Star in each award category:
- Financial Services (includes banks, brokers, payment services, insurance companies, credit card funds, regulators)
- Retail and Consumer(includes food, beverage, household goods, retail, travel and leisure, cosmetics, personal and luxury goods)
- Professional Services(includes law, accounting, management consultancy and in-house professionals)
- Science, Technology, Engineering andMathematics (STEM, includes health, industrials, telecoms, pharmaceuticals, transport and energy)
- Entrepreneur (operating their own business or social enterprise for over 18 months as at 5 May 2015)
To complete the nomination process for Black British Business Awards 2015 you must complete our nomination form by 5 May.