You have 0 items in your cart
Véronique Morali, the President of the Women’s Forum, invites all us women leaders, social entrepreneurs and younger generations to design the next decade of the Forum together – what a challenge!
I invite you to stay tuned as there is more content to come, including:
- An intimate interview with Christine Borgoltz-Halff, the woman behind the Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards
- A discussion with Claire Martin, Director of the Renault Foundation and the company’s CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- An engaging conversation with Abigail Disney, filmmaker and philanthropist
- An interview with the winner of the Cartier Women’s Initiative Awards in the Asia-Pacific region, Namita Banka, inspirational female founder of Banka Bioloo
- An interview with UK-based Senegalese Mariéme Jamme, Rising Talent 2013 and clearly a woman to watch
… Stay tuned!