Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Working in conjunction with colleagues within the Lloyd’s Corporation and [email protected]’s develop, embed and implement [email protected]’s strategic objectives aimed at transforming the Lloyd’s Market.
• Develop a programme of work which ensures progress milestones are being tracked and met and any obstacles are highlighted and resolved to achieve delivery of the strategy.
• Oversee the creation of a range of tools and products used to disseminate best practice to a forum of Best Practice across the Lloyd’s Market.
• Create and cultivate relationships both inside and outside the organisation to support the Diversity and Inclusion agenda within Lloyd’s and leverage external best practice which will be shared by you across the wider Lloyd’s Market.
• Advise, support and work collaboratively with colleagues on projects across the organisation to increase participation of all parts of the Market.
• Develop robust knowledge sharing mechanisms to ensure all members of the Lloyd’s executive team and [email protected]’s are briefed and engaged in the D&I principles of their work
• Work in partnership with the HR team to develop, implement, monitor and review processes and procedures including recruitment, learning and development, management information provision, monitoring and reporting to ensure that Diversity and Inclusion issues are at the forefront.
• Create, build and sustain effective external working relationships and networks with key equality, diversity and inclusion partners and identify new partners to broaden networks
• Provide communication briefings, updates and recommendations to the [email protected]’s, the Lloyd’s executive team, managers and colleagues on diversity and inclusion issues in order to support the growth and sustainability of the Lloyd’s market.
• Advise Lloyd’s colleagues and the Lloyd’s Market in dealing with sensitive diversity and inclusion matters ensuring a fair, transparent and legally sound process if adopted
• Highlight areas of concern to the Lloyd’s executive team, [email protected]’s and other key stakeholders and generate effective solutions which incorporate good diversity and inclusion practice and support operational priorities.
• Oversee the development, implementation and review of monitoring systems across the Lloyd’s Corporation and the Market in order that positive action schemes can be created to achieve desired employee and board representation
• Manage the budget and tracking across the Diversity & Inclusion agenda and work with [email protected]’s to manage the budgetary process.
• Remain up to date with developments both in the UK and internationally, building external
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Likely to have a degree or equivalent in an HR related discipline and good knowledge of diversity programmes, processes, policies and metrics.
• Significant experience working in an advisory capacity in a similar role
• Solid understanding of operating in a dynamic complex multi-disciplined business environment.
• Excellent working knowledge and understanding of diversity & inclusion theory and application, legislation and policy
• Significant experience of developing and implementing diversity and inclusion strategies, policies and processes
• Ability to network internally and externally to maximise opportunity for the Lloyd’s market.
• Exceptional communication skills
• Ability to establish rapport and credibility quickly with people at all levels
• Demonstrable project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise work
• You will have excellent organisational and problem solving skills and be a creative and innovative thinker.
• Good commercial acumen
• Excellent facilitation, presentation and coaching skills, with the ability to adapt style to meet the needs of the audience
• A high level of self-awareness, empathy, diplomacy and confidentially
Ability to work automatously and as part of a team
Show me jobs like this one