The Valuation Analyst position forms an integral part of the FIND/MPC team in London, with functional reporting aligned to the Global FIND/MPC/MAC department in Paris. The main purpose of this position is to produce and certify the P&L and Risks for the specific MARK trading desk under the responsibility of the Valuation Analyst. The Valuation Analyst is also expected to servicing traders to help the Front Officer understand and manage their positions and risks through the production of various reports.
- Produce and analyse reports linked to the market risk and pnl of desks covered;
- Follow up risk, trading, IT projects;
- Automate and secure tactical tools;
- Proactive in new development and risk metrics;
- Help the trading in terms of positions follow up.
- Strong knowledge of investment banking and financial products.
- Strong mathematical and financial background
- Good analytical skill
- Solid command of Microsoft Excel and VBA
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Open minded, Flexibility regarding problem solving, Curiosity.
- Capacity to work in a challenging environment under pressure
- English (Fluent)
- French (Optional)
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.