An exciting opportunity has arisen to join BNY Mellon as a Project Management Administrator on a permanent position based in their London Offices.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world’s financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Everyday our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It’s the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
This position offers the best candidate an opportunity to learn in depth how IT Projects are planned, budgeted and tracked. In addition, the right candidate will have ample opportunity to develop as an IT Project Manager with exposure to both the technical and oversight requirements of a large organization following best practices in fiscal responsibility and auditable delivery life cycles.
- Proficient in Excel (macros, VBA, formulas)
- Experience in large corporate environment and associated budget/financial requirements
- Data analysis and follow-up to resolve issues/discrepancies
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work with varying levels of management and peers
- Must be well organised and able to manage/prioritise your own workload
- Able to work as part of a team and able to work without supervision
- Attention to detail
- Quick and agile learner
- Interested in IT Project Management career
- 1-2 years Admin or PMO experiences (preferred)
- Preferably Degree in:
- Business IT, Business or IT (with Business Awareness)
What we can offer you:
- Challenging, fun and supportive environment
- 25 days holiday (in addition to Bank Holidays) plus opportunity to purchase up to 5 extra days
- Highly competitive benefits package including pension and private medical cover
- City centre location
- Competitive discounts on travel and parking
- Discounts on a range of local retailers
- Opportunity for further academic training – including NVQ, IOC, Degree and soft skills
- Opportunity to join site wide networking groups
- Opportunity to participate in process improvement programmes (Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen); we recognise and reward new ideas
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Asset Management Technology