We are looking for a Campus Recruiter who will be responsible for the recruitment for all Programmes aligned to the Campus Strategy and Pipeline Development team in EMEA. As a member of the Campus Strategy and Pipeline Development team, the role reports directly to the Global Head of Campus Strategy and Pipeline Development and would involve working closely with the Programme Manager in EMEA.
The Key Responsibilities include:
- Playing a key role in the execution of campus attraction events. This includes organization and attendance for all attraction events both in house and on campus for international offices.
- Creating relationships and representing the company in the external candidate market.
- Working with selected key universities to build on existing relationships and maximize the company’s presence on campus.
- Working with hiring managers and HRBPs to raise and gain approval for all Internship requisitions within required timeframes.
- Manage full recruitment lifecycle for assigned roles ensuring each stage meets the required deadline this includes: Shortlisting candidates, discussing candidates with hiring managers, undertaking competency-based interviewing and offer management for all EMEA programmes, including but not limited to, the SAP, ELP, Undergraduate Trainee Programme and Co Op Interns.
- Running Assessment centres in conjunction with the Programme Manager for all Lines of Business for the ELP.
- Provide a 1st point of contact for all programmes in EMEA during the recruitment process.
- Assist the Programme Manager in the attraction and recruitment of participants for the Returning Military Programme.
- Build a pipeline of campus contacts to assist with BNYM’s recruiting efforts.
- Provide guidance and act as a SME for Internship and graduate recruitment related enquiries oversee annual audit of visa’s for the UKBA regulations.
- Keep up to date with changes in legislation and escalate as appropriate.
- Drive agreed process improvements within the Campus Strategy and Pipeline Development.
- Measure operational effectiveness through reporting and highlight trends as appropriate.
- Impacts the brand equity of the company externally. Impacts the potential pipeline of candidate available to the business.
- Interaction on a constant basis with the wider HR team and recruiter population.
- Proven Recruitment experience. Graduate recruitment not essential but would be beneficial.
- Good understanding of the graduate recruitment cycle and landscape.
- Good understanding of recruitment processes and best practice.
- Good user of recruitment applicant tracking system.
- Knowledge of the financial services sector (ideal but not essential).
- Strategic thinker, problem solver and delivery focused.