Lloyds are currently seeking for a Broker management executive working at their City offices. The Corporation oversees and supports the Lloyd’s market, ensuring it operates efficiently and retains its reputation as the market of choice for specialist insurance and reinsurance risk. It comprises many different teams, from Global Markets and Business Development to Claims and Market Operations. These teams work together to promote Lloyd’s around the world, raise performance and manage Lloyd’s worldwide licences. The Corporation has more than 800 employees worldwide.
- To be an integral member of a team responsible for the representation/relationship of Lloyd’s with Brokers.
- To provide support and assistance to key external stakeholders (existing/new brokers and managing agents) in their interaction with Lloyd’s.
- To contribute to or manage (where applicable) specific Broker Relationship Management strategic projects and/or preparing BRM related position papers.
- To support the development, delivery and implementation of broker management best practices and guidelines.
- To assist in managing and executing strategic engagement plans with top brokers as well supporting the strategy for specific broker segments.
- To support development and syndicating of our broker value proposition
Our aim is to attract the best talent and provide an accelerated career path for the progression of high achievers.
Lloyd’s seeks to promotes and retain a diverse workforce, harnessing different skills, experiences, backgrounds and capability to enhance our business performance. Applications are welcomed from all suitably qualified candidates irrespective of gender, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability or religion and selection is based on merit.
Major responsibilities and accountabilities
- Integral member of team responsible for development and maintenance of a robust framework that ensures there is a commonly shared and complete view of each Broker (focus on Top 10) including analysis of market trends, engagement with market modernisation, etc.
- In partnership with other team members ensures that there is an action plan in place for each Top 10 broker and also follow up plans in place for those brokers deemed to be “high touch”, new brokers, non-producing brokers etc. For certain brokers will act as primary or secondary Lloyd’s relationship contact.
- Work with Head of Broker Relationship Management in the management of Lloyd’s broker relationships ensuring timely establishment of meetings, forums and other broker networking events (including GDC broker related events).
- Research, design, develop and produce internal stakeholder (including senior management) briefing packs and papers. Where appropriate present at stakeholder briefings/meetings including internally and to brokers, etc.
- Contribute towards the management of Broker lifecycle processes (registration/deregistration) including conducting initial meetings, facilitating the process, reviewing output and making recommendation to Head of Broker Relationship Management on outcome.
- Support overseas Lloyd’s platforms in delivering Broker Relationship Management best practice
- Own the MI pack provided to brokers by Lloyd’s. Be responsible for production and distribution to brokers acting as the primary contact and using feedback from brokers to develop and improve the way information is provided and used.
- Research, develop and deliver the Lloyd’s broker value proposition.
- Responsible for development, maintenance and timely publication of Broker Intelligence packs
- Responsible for ensuring broker pages on MyLloyd’s & Lloyds.com are relevant and up to date and support any broker related communications programme.