Business Analyst – Investment- Operations- Banking – Data Warehouse- Planning – Data Mapping- Edinburgh
Business Analyst with a banking and financial background for our client who is increasing its talent to support the planning, development and roll-out of the Enterprise project within the Investment Operations arena and require keen and experienced investment operations business professionals to play a key role in the delivery of a successful solution.
* Run daily controls on data integrity with in the data warehouse, and provide business analysis
* Understand business operation process, and the requirements they place on the IT infrastructure in the data warehouse to make informed recommendations for improvements on the data warehouse process
* Daily maintenance of core and reporting infrastructure with in the data warehouse.
* Data Mapping Analysis
* Regular reviews with other bank personnel to understand current and future support requirements and involvement in the development of long term solutions to these.
* Assist in the transitions process of new accounts and products
* Excellent analytical, consultative interviewing skills and ability to analyse on the spot.
* Good management, leadership and team working skills.
* Strong writing, communication and presentation skills to audiences of different sizes and levels of seniority.
* Must be self-motivated, adaptable and show initiative in different circumstances and under pressure.
* Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and areas of expertise.
* PC literate Word, Excel, PowerPoint necessary.
* SQL or similar data query language
Duration 6 months
Start Date ASAP
Salary £180 – £200 per day
Recruiting Company Summary
|Company Name:||Gibbs S3|
Contact Claire White
Posted Date 08/15/2013 02:28:00