The EMEA Program Governance Team is hiring a VP or professional based in London to take a key leadership role for the team locally driving the governance process for the department and delivering key strategic projects. In both capacities, the candidate will partner with leaders from across the Firm, including Finance, Risk, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Technology, Firm Management and Front Office sales and trading divisions.
The role reports to the EMEA Head of Regulatory Response Oversight and will work closely with the broader EMEA- and US-based teams, as well as the head of the department.
Key areas of responsibilities include the following:
- Management Communications & Governance: Own the development and strategic positioning of EMEA Program Governance communications. Requires a consultative approach with senior leaders and an ability to work closely with subject matter experts across the organization to provide timely, accurate and high quality material to key stakeholders, including the Board of Directors, Operating and Management Committees, and other Senior Management forums
- Strategic Projects: Lead and deliver strategic projects to support EMEA Programme Governance and Firm Management initiatives; liaise with senior management and collaborate with subject matter experts from across the Firm to improve the Firm’s risk management capability or generally improve the control infrastructure
- Operations: Lead the regional operations management for the EMEA Programme Governance team including areas of financial management, talent management, training and development, working closely with the analogous role in New York
- Degree educated or equivalent, MBA qualification highly desirable
- Ideal candidate will have pervious experience in a similar high-performance environment including experience within management consulting.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential.