For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world’s financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Everyday our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It’s the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees’ wellbeing.
We are looking for a Human Resources Administrator, who supports IM EMEA.
The primary responsibility for this position is to provide HR administrative support to HR colleagues and employees. The focus is provision of an excellent day to day administration support ensuring client satisfaction of the day to day HR service.
- Providing general administrative assistance to the HR Business Partners.
- Co-ordination of approvals, letters and documentation for any staff moves, leavers, transfers, salary actions, promotions, employment contract extensions, etc.
- Preparation & submission of all Payroll, PeopleSoft & Employee Self Service system changes to HR Central Services in a timely manner ensuring appropriate sign off of all documentation.
- Ensuring a full audit trail is maintained of all data being processed for Payroll / PeopleSoft.
- Provide assistance when needed in booking candidates for interview and coordinate attendees at interviews when needed.
- Assist with recruitment administration as required in conjunction with the Recruitment team.
- Providing first line support for employee issues and facilitating their resolution (liaising with relevant parties and escalating as appropriate)
- Running regular and ad-hoc reports from PeopleSoft, internal trackers, etc.
- Acting as the Super User for a number of BNY Mellon HR Systems and assisting the line managers with system & process queries
- Accurate record management to ensure compliance with all company policy and procedural guidelines, employment law, Data Protection requirements.
- Complete full off-boarding process and submit relevant paperwork as required.
- Assist with all internal and external audits as required.
- Assist with HR project initiatives as required
- Builds rapport and co-operative relationships with clients
- Takes accountability for actions and ownership to get things done
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to build best practice processes to deliver service excellence
- Considers how processes can be improved to enhance service provision
- Able to Work with confidential and sensitive information
- Proven experience in MS Office products, knowledge of PeopleSoft HR system would be advantageous.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work simultaneously on multiple tasks in a pressurized environment.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines with a strong results focus.
- Strong attention to detail coupled with a high level of accuracy.
- An enthusiastic team player who actively contributes in a flexible and adaptable manner.
- The ability to communicate professionally at all levels both verbally and in writing.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment with strong client orientation skills
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.