BNY Mellon is looking for a Client Service Delivery Man to join their team in Liverpool.
Required Skills and Attributes:
Responsible for the performance of reconciliations of stock and cash accounts in accordance with Regulatory requirements and overseeing Network Management for the relationships of all Pershing UK. Ireland and Channel Islands entities with Agent Banks, Central Counterparties (CCP), and Central Securities Depositories (CSD) International Securities Depositories (ICSD). The team is located and Liverpool and Chennai.
• Proven understanding of operational risk and control processes’ identification and escalation
• Proven experience of working with External Audit, Internal Audit, Risk, Compliance and Regulatory bodies
• Sound understanding of FCA CASS and CBI CAR rules required.
• Strong operational experience essential and experience of managing custodian relationships and agent banks
• Experience in control and oversight of stock and cash accounts reconciliations preferred.
• Proven understanding of the importance of tight controls. A good working knowledge of Pershing and its market place. General knowledge of banking processes. Awareness of compliance to FCA regulations
• Experience in the collation and provision of management information to facilitate reviews of key performance and risk indicators, departmental budgets and planning
• People management in a global organisation preferred
MyCareer Path Description and Position Summary:
Responsible for transaction processing and manager set-up & connectivity. Provides client service and support to internal and external clients on a daily basis, including product knowledge and technical assistance, problem resolution, and account transaction or managed account processing. This job family includes such specialties as:
Prime Brokerage Operations: Works with introducing firms to open accounts, review forms and documentation to ensure completion and compliance with regulations; may provide client training. Processes trades and trade settlements (international and domestic). Monitors and resolves discrepancies in established timeframes.
Margin Operations: Monitors and analyses client accounts (activities and statements) to ensure accuracy and regulatory compliance. Identifies and resolves client discrepancies and exceptions. Responds to client inquiries and coordinates with the appropriate departments to facilitate resolution. Ensures compliance with internal policies, controls and procedures. Handles proprietary accounts that are high risk and have high exposure. Must have knowledge of multiple security products.
Special Handling: As a subset of global clearing and settlement, handles transactions with high client impact including syndicates, For Example; 144A Exchanges, ADR stock, etc.
MBS Operations: Monitors and reconciles trading transactions for Mortgage Backed Securities. Understands processing requirements for TBA, pools, etc. Follows rules and regulations for processing trades on a forward basis. Participates in the pool setting class settlement cycles. Needs to understand trade and clearance settlement flows.
Managed Account Operations – Works with introducing broker dealers and investment advisors to assist with opening new accounts, process account maintenance/model change requests, as well as, financial transactions. Experienced with portfolio accounting software running macros and analysing data. Mutual Fund/Alternative Investment
Responsible for exception processing of orders, monitoring trade corrections and order rejects, handling of trade losses and resolving discrepancies in established timeframes. Respond to client inquiries in a timely manner. Strict adherence to department policies and procedures is critical due to increased risk and exposure to the firm as a result of trade errors. Series 7 licensed or license to be obtained within the first 12 months.
Manages a medium to large-sized team or multiple small client processing teams. Handles any/ all aspects of client accounts, including solicitation, inquiries, and problem resolution.
MyCareer Path Primary Responsibilities:
• Manages client processing activities through other managers or a large team of senior professionals.
• Serves as a top level of support for external clients who were not able to have problems resolved at a lower level.
• Ensures the volume of work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards and is properly reviewed and documented. Identifies and implements process improvements to improve the experience for all stakeholders
• Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
• Provides input into departmental budgets and planning. May develop business plans for team/group operations.
• Manages one or more client processing teams
• Contributes to the achievement of team objectives