Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Administrator will be responsible for delivering a best practice HR administrative service. The role will be responsible for:
- Administration of the new joiner process from offer to end of probation period for assigned Business Units
- Coordination of the Day 1 induction for new joiners and delivery of the HR section of the induction
- Administration of employee changes & checks (e.g. personal details, bank details, reference requests, background checks) for assigned Business Units
- Administration of Leave of Absence and Paternity Leave for assigned Business Units
- Administration of leaver process for assigned Business Units
- Administration of Associate (contractors) joiner and leaver processes where required
- Maintenance and update of the HR database and employee personnel files (both hard copy and electronic) in relation to administration for assigned Business units (above)
- Assistance with the preparation of monthly HR reports, ad-hoc reports, RFP and tender requests
- Administrative support to HR colleagues managing the performance, promotion and salary review processes
- Management of the end of year annual leave reconciliation process
- Act as first point of contact, providing a basic HR advisory service to managers and employees
- Other ad hoc projects/duties as reasonably requested by line managers to support the HR team
What’s in it for you?
Well, it’s up to you. Baringa is what you make it.
- You can talk to anyone in the business – there are no barriers and everyone is accessible, from our Analysts to our Partners
- Is there a good work-life balance? Absolutely
- We believe we are a great place to work – but it’s not just us that says that. We have won a top ten spot for the eighth successive year in the top places to work by the Great Place to Work Institute
- You decide on the training you need. We invest in you, to ensure you remain the best in the business
What’s in it for Baringa?
- Another great person on board to join our team, plus our fantastic company events!
- A good team player with great interpersonal skills, who works collaboratively to achieve goals and objectives
- An individual with previous HR administration experience using a HR system, ideally gained in a professional services environment
- An individual that has good attention to detail, stakeholder management and appreciation of the need to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Ideally an individual with basic knowledge of employment law
Are you looking for interesting, intellectually stimulating work? To be part of a business where core values are not just words on a page? Working with colleagues you value and trust?
We can provide you with all of that and more.
Our market leading growth, combined with ambitious expansion plans means we are constantly evolving and due to the continued growth of the organisation, we have an exciting opportunity for a new HR Assistant to join our HR team.