Worldpay are looking for a Customer Service Officer to provide administration support both the Customer Retention and Customer Relationship teams in the delivery of retained contracts and closures in order to maximise customer satisfaction levels, increase retained revenue and associated compliance.
The tasks can be repetitive and therefore we require a self motivated person who can work well within a team to achieve challenging goals. The role will be the Twilight shift, which is 4.30pm-8.30pm (Mon-Fri).
– Manage the swift and accurate transfer of customer offers into the CRM system to ensure an efficient customer experience.
– Quality check retention and relationship offers made by the teams to ensure adherence to company and regulator policies.
– Post retention activity i.e. arranges confirmation of actions agreed (closure and/or offer) on call with customer through written communication/s (i.e. email and/or letter) using information from the Retention tool.
– Calculate and administer early termination fees from customers requesting closure whilst in contract and to achieve associated revenue targets for this stream.
– Set up and administer close requests post retention activity which incorporates a 30 day notice period.
– Adhere to group policy, FCA legislation and data protection requirements.
– Successfully work to productivity targets
What Do You Need To Have?
– Minimum 6 months experience of working in a office based environment (Desirable)
– Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
– Experience of working in a fast paced environment
– Must be able to demonstrate a high degree of accuracy when dealing with repeated and routine tasks
– Sound knowledge of MS Office packages
– Experience of working to deadlines/targets
– Must be an enthusiastic and motivated team player
– Self motivated
– Embrace change
We are leaders in modern money. Each and every time you use your debit card or credit card to pay for something, whether online or face-to-face, there’s a good chance it happened because of us. On an annual basis our innovations, systems and technology enable billions of money transactions globally. Working with customers large and small, we help them to take your payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process. As a leader in global Fin-Tech and the largest London IPO since 2011, this is a great time to join us in building for the next phase of the Worldpay journey.