Why is our Financial Crime Manager role right for you?
Worldpay is one of the world’s leading payment companies and our products and services power commerce across the globe. As you can imagine, in our line of work Worldpay has to comply with many laws and rules and to make sure we are meeting all our obligations Worldpay has a Legal, Regulatory and Schemes department. As a money service business we have many laws, rules, regulations and programs we must adhere to. In keeping with these directives and to ensure the highest level of compliance on behalf of our valued customers, the Financial Crime Manager will provide oversight of AML, Anti-Bribery, Sanctions and Transactional Monitoring
What will you be doing on a day to day basis?
As is the nature with these kinds of positions, your role will continually evolve in line with regulatory directive changes, innovation to combat financial crime and in line with business developments. Your duties will involve, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of all policies relating to Financial Crime across the business, together with the improvement of policies, procedures and processes to ensure they continue to support the business in complying with regulatory requirements
- Develop and maintain up to date knowledge and expertise on the company’s core business activities and assist in the legal/regulatory risk analysis
- Deliver training and communication to raise employee awareness of their financial crime obligations
- Monitor regulatory developments around financial crime and promote team and management awareness and advise the business of any regulatory changes as required
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and answer general queries to support the business
- Measureable contribution to the development of effective and proportionate financial crime controls
- Provide commercially minded and timely guidance, advice and training on the prevention of financial crime to the Worldpay business units
- Risk assess Worldpay financial crime processes, policy & procedures
- Develop, agree & execute targeted and proportional action plans to mitigate risks
- Identify and assess legal, regulatory & other developments related to financial crime and lead the creation of enterprise-wide policies and procedures
- Project manage either technical or manual system implementation of financial crime policy or processes
What will make you right for this role?
- Extensive Financial Crime regulatory experience gained in financial services organisation
- Knowledge UK regulatory standards including Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 and FCA handbook & related guidance documents.
- Expert knowledge of one of the following KYC, TM. ITC or ABC
- Experience in the preparation of impactful & insightful management information & other reports to internal and external audiences, including regulators
- 3-5 years of relevant financial crime experience
- Knowledge of payment services sector
- European, US or global exposure
- Ability to digest and assimilate complex information and communicate carefully considered conclusions
- Ability to work closely and confidently with management team and departments across the business
- Financial crime related qualification
You will be an excellent communicator with great listening and influencing skills with a good grasp of Microsoft office products (eg Word / Excel / Powerpoint).