Capgemini are looking for a HR Advisor, based in Shropshire.
Alongside Application Services, Infrastructure Services, Capgemini HMRC Account and Capgemini Consulting (CC), Business Services and Global units Core Services is one of the major UK business communities. Core Services is home to business specialists who support the UK business and the global teams based in the UK. Its aim is to provide both the processes and framework that underpin the business and specialist expertise to support initiatives.
The focus of your role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual that is looking for a new HR challenge. The successful individual will work within the Capgemini Core Services UK HR Manager Team and will play an integral part in advising, engaging and supporting our business.
There are two dimensions to the HR Advsior role, which will involve either providing HR support within a client facing generalist role or providing specialist HR support within a functional capability pillar (performance improvement, probation, disciplinary, grievance, sickness management).
This specific role will primarily deliver a client facing HR generalist role to HMRC. The role will require a team member who can balance the HR needs of HMRC along with other client/project requirements within the broader HRM Team, flexibility and agility attributes are key to success in this role.
What you’ll do:
- Provision of well-constructed advice and guidance on HR solutions, always promoting best practice & innovative thinking
- Daily use of HR data and management information to understand alignment of people and business priorities and identify where change/improvement can bring business and HR benefit.
- Strategic approach to triage of
o Sickness Absence Management HR cases
o Performance Management & Probation HR cases
o Disciplinary, Grievance or other Dispute issues
- Management of small HR projects and initiatives including people management education & training
- Roll-out of Performance Review, Promotion and Pay Planning Provision of HR related training to business leaders
What you’ll bring:
- A team player with proven successful experience in a HR Advisor role with good understanding of employment law and strong case management experience (performance improvement, probation, disciplinary, grievance, sickness management) which balances the needs of the organization and mitigates risk
- Commercial focus with developing ability to articulate HR in terms of business benefit
- Able to challenge the “accepted practice” where appropriate and have drive for seeking out value add work.
- Track record of engagement, communication and influencing with business both verbally and written
- Ability to prioritise and proactively manage multiple HR cases
- Provide stakeholder management with Business Leaders/Managers, HR Business Partners and other interfacing roles within the organisation
- Ability to analyse and visualise data, identify trends and provide solutions to business priorities
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel
- CIPD qualified
What we’ll offer you:
An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.