Reporting into the South Africa Country Manager, this role will support the team in the South Africa office and liaise with colleagues across the Corporation and within the Market.
Provision of comprehensive team PA support to both the South Africa Country Manager and the wider team.
All roles within Lloyd’s have an integral part to play in the achievement of the Strategy and Vision 2025:
Lloyd’s becoming a brand that is globally admired and recognised and respected for its reputation as the world’s specialist centre for (re)insurance. Lloyd’s will be known around the world for its integrity and will be a place where talented, diverse and socially responsible employees feel proud to work. This role will practice and promote the principles of inclusiveness and respect the value of diversity.
- As required ensure the Team members supported are adequately prepared for upcoming meetings, trips and events with the appropriate information and paperwork.
- Pro-active preparation of documents such as letters and presentations, e.g. identify queries that require a standard response, and either respond directly or prepare a draft
- Extensive diary management using Microsoft Outlook and any associated tools such as Interaction, Lloyd’s room booking system.
- Arranging, preparing and coordinating meetings, events, and presentations (including agendas, content and venues both internally and externally).Managing the flow of emails for the team supported responding, prioritising and facilitating responses as appropriate.
- Organise travel arrangements and schedules, including some international travel as required.
- Preparing and submitting expenses and raising orders/requisitions using Proactis.
- Responding to queries via both telephone and email.
- Acting as first point of contact and ‘host’ for both internal and external visitors.
- Providing broader support in organising major market wide workshops in support of a range of initiatives as required.
- Supports the SASRIA administrator when with the administration of SASRIA processes with correspondents.
What You’ll Need
- Demonstrable track record of providing comprehensive team PA support to Senior Executive/ Head of Function.
- Proven track record of exceeding customer expectations.
- Working collaboratively within a team and stakeholders to deliver high quality team PA support.
- Adherence to agreed governance processes and procedures.
- Track record of achieving high professional standards in specialist area
- Ability to build and manage relationships at all levels up to and including Director level both internally and externally.
- Proactive, excellent organisational skills, high attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to produce workable solutions that meets the immediate demands of the situation(s).
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, in particular – Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
As the successful candidate, you can expect to be rewarded with a competitive salary, an enviable range of benefits. To apply, please visit www.lloyds.com
Please note you will still need to complete you application through our career page in order to be considered for this role.