Ladbrokes are searching for a new Payroll Administrator to join their team based in Middlesex on a permanent basis.
To provide a comprehensive focus on recovering all over payments to employees in line with Ladbrokes policies and procedures. To manage all aspects of administration that supports the debt recovery process which includes provision of advice/help to other teams within HR.
- Process all employee overpayments in line Ladbrokes policies and procedures.
- Daily Banking
- Producing & posting weekly new debt letters
- Producing & posting weekly chase up letters
- Collating the monthly referrals to the debt collections company where there’s been no contact
- Preparing and posting confirmation letters for debt’s paid in full
- Sending paid in Full instructions for payroll processing and / or P14 amendment instructions
- Sending standing order letters for those paying direct sums to Ladbrokes
- Sending non-payment letters for lapsed accounts
- Producing full reconciliation of all payments received
- Producing debt analysis reports enabling Ladbrokes to have clear cost impact
- Regular review of Ladbroke policies and processes in line with HR/Statutory changes, providing impact analysi
- GCSE English and Math’s
- Worked in a Payroll administration role
- High level of attention to detail
- Has experience of processing high levels of administration accurately and working to SLAs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)