We are looking for a Recruiter who will be responsible for taking a lead role in supporting key clients within Client Technology Solutions and Project Management. They will partner with Hiring Managers and Human Resources colleagues to source, attract and hire the best talent (both internally and externally) for roles at all levels within these areas.
- Provide expertise and insight, creating – proactive ‘Talent Acquisition’ solutions that execute with increased speed and accuracy
- Utilise & initiate candidate sourcing methodologies, in a pure recruitment/’headhunter-like’ approach, to find and attract qualified candidates.
- Partner across client and COE Talent teams – leverage planning tools, to attract/deploy a diverse range of top-talent into critical-to-success positions.
- Deliver market leading Cost-Per-hire (CpH) through the use of social media, databases & manage Talent pools, referrals, attraction methods and process.
- Support Corporate Diversity & Inclusion activity through branding, events, social media etc.
- Learn and administer all staffing-related policies and procedures, including referral activity, required risk related steps to the process, understanding changes that impact their role and the Hiring Managers.
- Facilitate internal mobility through The Bank of New York Mellon’s Career Opportunities Program (COP), which will include career counseling.
- Continue to driving and deliver scalable, simplified processes with enhanced automation
- Proven track record in In-house Recruitment, with experience of leading on mid to senior level positions, ideally within the Financial Services industry however other industries would be considered
- Individual contributor recruiting position requiring extensive recruiting experience, ideally with a background in technology recruitment.
- Proven track record in building cross-border relationships across multiple business lines, including influencing at a senior level and high touch communication methods.
- Must be able to demonstrate creative and innovative approaches to enhancing processes / operations.
- Experienced in working with online hiring tools (such as Taleo), and highly competent with all general workplace software (Email, Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Must have excellent working knowledge of varied sourcing capabilities.
- Knowledge of specific Bank of New York Mellon line(s) of business a plus.
- Knowledge of European employment law and risk desirable.
- B.A. or B.S. or equivalent work experience preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world’s financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It’s the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees’ wellbeing.