Xchanging is a business process and technology services provider and integrator. Listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE:XCH), we have over 7,500 employees in ten countries, providing services to customers in 48 countries. We specialise in Insurance, Financial Services, Technology and Procurement, with processing skills and capabilities applicable to other vertical industry and market sectors. For more information at www.xchanging.com, stay up to date with the latest career opportunities by following us on Twitter @XchangingCareer and sign up for job alerts here
This is a 6-8 month Fixed Term Contract position for a project piece of work and would be ideal as an entry level position for someone looking for experience within the Insurance Industry. Whilst we can’t promise an extension of work there could be other possibilities of employment within the business after the completion of this project.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Enter data or information into a computer terminal, PC, or other keyboard device.
- Learn job related work primarily through observation, and oral and written instructions.
- Work independently within established procedures and policies.
- Make basic arithmetic calculations for recording data.
- Analyze, classify, index, and cross-index a large variety of detailed records.
- Interpret and make decisions in accordance with laws, regulations, and established policies. Sorts and prepares documents for imaging correctly and accurately indexes images.
- Must have knowledge of document imaging/scanning hardware and software, and experience creating electronic copies of documents.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office and document creation software such as Adobe Acrobat, are required.
- Instruct Records personnel in use of and in indexing methods for the various imaging system.
- Reviews the computerized imaging indexes of documents to ensure accuracy and conformance to accepted standards and quality for the Records Imaging System
- Analyzes the subject matter of documents to ensure accurate indexing for the various imaging systems
- Report any system or performance issues to management immediately
Our corporate culture is built on six pillars;
- Customer focus
- Speed & Efficiency
We take these values seriously. We live by them. We bring them to life in our customer relationships.