Xchanging is a business process and technology services provider and integrator. Listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE:XCH), we have over 7,500 employees in ten countries, providing services to customers in 48 countries. We specialise in Insurance, Financial Services, Technology and Procurement, with processing skills and capabilities applicable to other vertical industry and market sectors. For more information at www.xchanging.com, stay up to date with the latest career opportunities by following us on Twitter @XchangingCareer
** All Levels of Experience Considered **
We will consider Junior / Entry Level Candidates. We would also consider candidates that come from Retail, Customer Services, Administration, Sales or have a General Office background.
- Do you have administration skills with a high attention to detail?
- Would you like to work for a Company that offers ongoing training and career development opportunities?
- Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills?
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to these questions then we have the ideal job opportunity for you!
We have a fantastic job opportunity to work for a leading Insurance Processing Company based in Folkestone, Kent.
** Full Training Will Be Provided **
Working as an Insurance Claims Processor (Policy Account Settlement Technician) you will review and validate insurance documentation, before entering the information into the in-house computer database system.
As an Insurance Technician (Policy Account Settlement Technician) you will input data (text and numbers) gathered from the insurance documents, so you will need to have an eye for detail and work to a high degree of accuracy.
You will also need to be very observant and notice any discrepancies or errors within the documentation. Your responsibilities as an Insurance Technician (Policy Account Settlement Technician) will also include the resolution of any problems associated with the documentation by contacting and liaising with Brokers or Syndicates by phone, fax or email.
The successful candidate will need to be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, so you would need excellent time management and organisational skills. If you have either data entry / input / administration skills or have previously worked in a similar insurance claims processing environment, then this could be your ideal job.
We would also welcome applications from candidates who have no insurance experience but who have worked in a retail or customer facing position.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- A recognised qualification in Maths and English to GCSE or equivalent level or previous relevant experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good keyboard skills
- Ability to perform repetitive data entry to an accurate level
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to take Insurance qualifications
- Good customer service skills – ability to liaise with insurance professionals at all levels from broker to insurer organisations
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines, in a target orientated environment
DESIRABLE CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Working knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, Excel and Outlook) software packages
ADVANTAGEOUS CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- CII Qualifications
- A sound working knowledge of the London insurance market
Our corporate culture is built on six pillars:
- Customer focus
- Speed & Efficiency