In Technology Transformation, we focus on the skills, capabilities and offerings required to define, drive, and support Technology led and enabled change. We have extensive experience in the strategic development, design, delivery and assurance of substantial IT transformation across financial services, energy, commodities, utilities and telecommunication organisations. Our skilled IT specialists become trusted advisors, acting independently of all IT providers, delivering significant value to our clients.
Building on recent demand and successes, we are now expanding the scope of work that we can deliver to our clients – into Information & IT Security Consulting.
The areas in which we will use these skills are those where we can bring our communicative, collaborative and pragmatic approach to our clients. We anticipate this would cover one or more of Security Consultancy, Scoping of Security Programmes, Business Case development for CIO/CISO, Security Improvement Programmes, Operational Model Design & Implementation, Project Delivery of Security related change, Risk & Compliance assessments, Policy Definition and Policy Rollout.
We will not be directly executing highly technical work such as Penetration Testing, Accreditation or Certification but the right candidate would have experience in one or more of these areas.
We are also seeking to increase our capabilities in this area so the right candidate would spend a proportion of their time building and developing our team, and our pipeline. This would include working with our existing teams to input into proposals and assure engagements.
This opportunity allows the right candidate to work as part of our Technology Transformation Leadership Team to create something new by leveraging the wider Baringa resources. All Baringa employees enjoy numerous benefits that come from being part of a growing, dynamic, fun and leading consultancy.
What’s in it for you?
Well, it’s up to you. Baringa is what you make it.
- The chance to operate at the forefront of technology consultancy
- Is this a true opportunity? Yes! We have a growing number of IT Security client opportunities each month and are already delivering work in this area. We would like to add impetus and real expertise to this growth
- Is there a good work-life balance? Absolutely. We have implemented a 3-4-5 policy to ensure that you are never away for more than three nights a week
- Promotion is solely based on your own performance, and we give you every opportunity to progress by having four promotional reviews a year
- Who decides what training you get? You do. We invest in you, to ensure you remain the best in the business
- We believe we are a great place to work – but it’s not just us that say that. We have won a top six spot for the seventh Successive year in the top places to work by the Great Place to Work Institute
So what are we looking for?
We recruit individuals at all levels based on merit. Don’t worry about ‘fitting into a quota’; if you’ve got the skills we are after we would love to talk to you. Here are a few of our key requirements:
- A passion for security and technology!
- Information Security Risk Assessments and Capability Gap Analysis
- IT Security Governance Design and Assurance
- Security Architecture
- The ability to take ownership and deliver results in challenging, client-facing environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, especially those demonstrated through business process analysis or IT systems delivery
- Confident in engaging across a broad range of our client stakeholders – from Executives and Boards Members to Information Security and IT Managers – about IT Security
- 5 years or more Information and IT Security experience
- Consistently deliver the highest quality outputs to our clients, enhancing our reputation and generating repeat business
Desirable Certifications: CISSP, ISO27001 trained
The professionalism of our individuals, partnership approach to engagement and comprehensive package of delivery has created a truly unique consultancy. We believe in genuine partnerships and create client relationships, driven by results.
Are you looking to create something new? In a business where the people are put first? With colleagues you value and trust? For a company you care for?
We can provide you with all of that and more.
We’re looking for a great individual to join the firm. Someone who is just as passionate about their personal development as they are about IT Security. A new colleague who brings their own views and perspective based on their own expertise and experience to date. Ultimately, another friendly face in the office, and another person to join our fantastic company events!
Our market leading growth in the Energy, Utilities, Commodities, Financial Services and Telecoms and Media industries, along with our continued ambitious expansion plans means that we have a unique opportunity for the right individual. The opportunity to work with our Technology Transformation Leadership Team to create new IT Security offerings for our clients, to create new opportunities, to deliver fantastic results, to create something new.