Xchanging is a business process and technology services provider and integrator.
Listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE:XCH), we have over 7,500 employees in ten countries, providing services to customers in 48 countries. We specialise in Insurance, Financial Services, Technology and Procurement, with processing skills and capabilities applicable to other vertical industry and market sectors. For more information at www.xchanging.com, stay up to date with the latest career opportunities by following us on Twitter @XchangingCareer and sign up for job alerts here
The Business Change Analysis role sits within the Business Operations division of the Insurance Sector.
We are the world’s largest provider of policy checking, policy issuance and premium collection services, with over 400 insurers, reinsurers, managing agents and syndicates as customers. We handle millions of transactions annually in a global business-to-business network, with a throughput of over £52.7 billion. Xchanging provides certainty of payment in an efficient transfer of funds between trading partners. Built on the traditional London Insurance Market processing heritage, we offer a comprehensive portfolio of products and solutions to support insurers, brokers and managing agents worldwide. We play an integral part as a uniquely independent agreement party for the London Insurance Market managing claims from first advice to ultimate resolution. Our teams are handling approximately 200,000 open claims at any moment in time, settling £10bn annually.
The Business Change Analyst is responsible for working closely with business delivery functions and users for internal and external clients to ensure they are operationally ready to adopt change being implemented by major change programmes / projects. Working within a business readiness framework the Business Change Analyst assists the client in establishing what changes they need to make in order to adopt the change and ensures that all agreed business readiness tasks are executed in line with an agreed plan. The Business Change Analyst will be fully competent in Business Change including skilled practical experience of change management tools and techniques. They will be able to work with minimum direction and supervision.
- Produce a business readiness framework to establish what changes the client needs to make in order to adopt the change.
- Ensure that all agreed business readiness tasks are executed in line with an agreed plan.
- Give consideration to capacity & resource planning; training; service levels; support requirements both internally and from suppliers plus the impact of the change on the client’s business process model, quality measures, controls, systems access requirements, reporting and other related processes.
- Assist clients in establishing how they can realise the benefits associated with the proposed change.
- Identify stakeholders and their business needs.
- Facilitate open communication and discussion between stakeholders, using feedback to assess and promote understanding of the impact and benefits of the change.
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of change.
- Capture and disseminate technical and business information.
- Ensure the client is aware of the process for on-boarding for the new or revised service incorporating the change including any required registration and testing processes.
- Assist the client in ensuring all impacted staff are made of aware of any changes to systems and processes in advance of adoption and receive any required training.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Experience in managing Business Change and the impact of change on business users
- Highly motivated and disciplined self-starter able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Organized and methodical individual with attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent planning and facilitation skills.
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to quickly and effectively build rapport with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Able to work effectively with third-party partners and suppliers * Proven ability to chair and facilitate meetings.
- Create and maintain all documentation within the business readiness framework and associated acceptance criteria.
- Computing or other numerate degree.
- Business Change qualifications.
- London Market Insurance or General Insurance qualifications.
- PRINCE2 Foundation or Practitioner
- London Market Insurance or General Insurance experience.
- Experience of process optimization.
- Knowledge of project life cycle management methodologies covering business and IT projects.
- Experience of working on commercial opportunities.
Our corporate culture is built on six pillars; * Customer focus * Innovation * Speed & Efficiency * People * Excellence * Integrity We take these values seriously. We live by them. We bring them to life in our customer relationships. Click here to learn more.