Lloyd’s is the world’s specialist insurance and reinsurance market.
With expertise earned over centuries, Lloyd’s is the foundation of the insurance industry and the future of it. Led by expert underwriters and brokers who cover more than 200 territories, the Lloyd’s market develops the essential, complex and critical insurance needed to underwrite human progress.
Backed by diverse global capital and excellent financial ratings, Lloyd’s works with a global network to grow the insured world–building resilience for businesses and local communities and strengthening economic growth around the world.
This varied, customer focused role requires a can do attitude, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritise to ensure that the market receive urgent messages in a timely and efficient manner.
What Will You Do?
Using the InterAction/ ReAction system:
- Send broadcast messages via E-Merge, advising users on distribution where appropriate
- Create and send electronic invitations via ReAction Server, liaising with event organisers throughout the planning process and providing best practice guidance
- Assist with data quality tasks and projects where required, e.g. archiving exercises
- Assist with creating and administering new user accounts for InterAction
- Provide classroom and desk side training and support overseas offices via Webex
- Support users on an ad-hoc basis
- Be an active participant within the small team that is Market Relationship & Development, prepared to assist others as and when necessary.
What You’ll Need
- Experience with Lexis Nexis InterAction CRM and Tikit e-Marketing is highly desirable
- A high level of attention to detail is essential to this role.
- Experience of event co-ordination would be useful.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- An interest in Lloyd’s, the London insurance market or other commercial lines insurance
- Self-organisation and ability to prioritise in order to meet tight deadlines is essential.
As the successful candidate, you can expect to be rewarded with a competitive salary, and an enviable range of benefits.
At Lloyd’s we believe that innovation comes from having an inclusive culture of equality and diversity. We use ClearTalents to discover how we might help you feel welcomed, supported and able to do as well as you can when applying to work for us, including identifying any reasonable adjustments that we may need to make. Should you feel that you require reasonable adjustments during your application process we request that you please follow this link to create a ClearTalents user profile.