For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world’s financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It’s the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers
BNY Mellon Corporate Trust provides the infrastructure, technology and processing services needed to navigate the debt capital markets. We partner with financial institutions, corporations, insurers, governments and not-for-profit organizations at all stages of the deal lifecycle – from issuance to maturity. With global reach and a comprehensive suite of scalable administrative, operational and infrastructure capabilities, we help clients drive business growth and maximize impact. We create customized solutions for our clients’ debt-related needs, drawing on our range of core services, including trustee, paying agency, escrow and other fiduciary offerings.
Overview Of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
Overview of Corporate Trust:
With global reach and a comprehensive suite of scalable administrative, operational and infrastructure capabilities, BNY Mellon Corporate Trust help clients to drive business growth and maximize efficiency through our core services of trustee, paying agency, custodian, collateral administrator and other fiduciary offerings. Backed by the power of BNY Mellon at every phase of the investment lifecycle, our global footprint and deep expertise deliver insight-driven solutions directly to clients.
Overview of Team:
We currently have over 100 people employed in Corporate Trust Global Client Administration based in Wexford and Dublin. The team continues to grow as we take on new business. We work very closely with our colleagues in other locations like India, UK, Poland, the US and other locations to streamline and align processes. We work closely with the Corporate Trust Global Client Service team who have overall responsibility for the operational relationship with the client.
- Cash reconciliation of client operating accounts
- Administration of loan and bond portfolios
- Monitor receipt and disbursement of funds through to settlement
- Execute funds transfer from/to accounts
- Professional and timely handling of internal and external inquiries
- Liaison with internal support areas such as Loan Operations, Custody Operations, Cash Operations, Asset Administration and others
- Regular communication with external parties, including but not limited to, the portfolio manager, loan agents, trading counterparties, auditors, rating agencies
- Ensure that all processes are in accordance with the Firm and Corporate Trust policies and preferred practices
- Preparation of monthly investor reports to ensure compliance with portfolio composition tests, whilst also ensuring accurate book entry for the period, and meeting client expectations
Client Relationship support:
- Act as a support to the Client Service Manager who has overall responsibility for ensuring that the duties as contracted are being provided by BNY Mellon
- Participate in various projects such as new deal closings and any other projects as assigned
- Escalate issues and concerns
What we are looking for:
- Someone with experience in financial services – knowledge of Loan Administration, Syndicated Loans and/or Structured Finance is a plus.
- Or a recent qualification in Finance with a specialisation in this area.
- Interest in finance and building a career within the financial services industry
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong decision making skills
- Motivated team members with the ability to adapt and learn quickly
- Proficiency in using Microsoft packages particularly Excel
What you will experience with us:
- Sound technical knowledge of structured finance products including CDO/CLO (Collateralised Debt/Loan Obligations), Credit Funds and Conduits
- Exposure to major global financial institutions
- A fast paced environment which offers ability to develop and progress within the company
What we can do for you:
- Challenging, fun and supportive environment
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays) plus opportunity to purchase up to 2 extra days
- Highly Competitive Benefits Package
- Discounts on a range of local retailers
- Opportunity for further academic training
- Opportunity to join site wide business resource groups
- Opportunity to participate in innovation programmes
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.