For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world’s financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It’s the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon’s key operational areas into one global team to better support the company’s businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle – creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets – CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon Asset Servicing is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients’ investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It’s part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients’ investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today’s market-enhancing the management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon’s global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
- You will work in a department which is servicing German based investment management companies managing investment funds
- You will learn to be responsible for the accurate accounting and handling of complex German domiciled investment funds
- You will learn how the German investment market works including the various participants like management companies, Depotbanks, Asset Managers and investors
- You will work in a team of investment fund specialists in Wroclaw, but you will also be part of a wider team with colleagues in Frankfurt am Main in Germany
- You will receive an extensive training of several months on the job in either Frankfurt am Main, Gemany and/or in Wroclaw
- You will be servicing German and international clients
- You will learn to book and handle investment funds transactions in a multilingual fund accounting system
- You will learn to be responsible for an accurate Net Asset Value calculation of investment funds, including the reconciliation and validation of single transactions and fund figures and the publication of the final Net Asset Value of the funds in the market
- You will learn to be responsible for special tasks within the investment fund administration like the onboarding of new funds, new fund launches, the liquidation of investment funds or the handling of reinvestments of distribution income
- You will take over the responsibility of training new staff after time
- You will work in an exciting investment industry, where you will learn all about financial instruments like equities, bonds, derivatives, foreign exchange trades on one side and investment fund administration on the other side
- You will work with a highly motivated team in a fast growing exciting part of the financial industry
- Good written and spoken English and German
- 1.5 years of experience in the financial industry
- Education in economics, finance, accounting (minimum 4 year degree)
- Experience in Financial Accounting or Fund Accounting is of advantage
- Experience with standard Microsoft Office applications (Excel and Word)
- Independent and accurate working methodology
- Ability for Teamwork
- Flexible working time
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer