Natixis are looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to join the team in the City of London.
The successful candidate will be a partner and advisor to managers and employees in the Global Markets businesses of Natixis London Branch and provide full generalist support to the London Branch Global Markets population. Together with the Head of HR, London and the HR team, ensure that Natixis has the human resource policies, procedures and practices to recruit, motivate, develop, train, engage and retain top quality employees.
HR Business Partner
- Act as an advisor in managing all daily liaisons as HR Business Partner with assigned departments and groups in areas of employee relations, recruitment, performance management, talent management.
- Establish and build relationships across the business with a view to quickly becoming the main point of contact.
- Liaise with all internal departments in London and Paris; develop strong relationships with internal and external clients.
- Respond to and update management where required. Respond to emails, telephone calls, requests for information where necessary.
- Demonstrate a strong team effort to work, assisting in ad-hoc projects and duties where required.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Complete all administrative tasks, providing high quality response time, analysing needs and resolving often complex situations with the highest level of confidentiality and discretion.
- To advise managers in London on all aspects of the employment relationship, including in particular, advice on performance management, appraisals, departures and grievances.
- End-to-end management of employee relations matters; identifying, addressing, investigating where appropriate, and providing appropriate recommendations.
- Respond to queries and difficult cases without creating legal or operational risk.
- To ensure compliance with statutory and procedural requirements.
Learning & Development
- Play a key role in creating and implementing all London Branch Learning & Development activities. Co-ordinate and manage L&D initiatives with support of Head of HR and HR Officer, and in conjunction with Head Office in Paris.
- Identify learning and development needs within London Branch. Ensure that the training needs identified in the Talentis performance appraisal are reviewed, systematically recorded and implemented.
- Identify and meet with providers for tenders.
- Work with line managers to determine career mobility opportunities and assist with talent assessment. Administer and manage People Reviews and follow up on career development within the Divisions.Organisation & Policies
- To work with the Head of HR to implement consistent and clear HR policies throughout the London businesses.
- To ensure there are clear reporting lines and job descriptions for all employees within the relevant business areas.
- Actively work with Recruitment Coordinator to cost effectively source and pipeline a diverse range of candidates for currently open and potential future positions.
- Active participant in the recruitment and selection process.
Compensation & Benefits
- To work with the business to participate in salary and benefits benchmarking surveys liaising with Paris Head office where appropriate.
- To provide guidance for compensation decisions, including the annual compensation review.
- To work with the Head of HR to ensure the facilitation of the appraisal programme within the designated business areas in conjunction with Paris Head office as required.
Natixis Head Office
- To ensure that an effective link of continual communication is established and maintained with HR in Paris.
Key skills, experience and personal attributes required
- Broad Human Resources Generalist experience
- Previous experience of independently handing ER matters
- Up to date working knowledge and application of UK employment law
- Strong communication skills with ability to build strong working relationships with people at all levels of the organisation, including senior management. Collaborative team player.
- Ability to quickly establish a high level of credibility in the organisation and act as a trusted advisor to managers
- Ability to multi-task and delegate appropriately, while also being able to roll up sleeves when necessary, ensuring the job is always done to a consistently high standard
- High degree of accuracy / strong attention to detail
- IT literacy
- Ability to implement process and procedures to a high standard.
- High level of customer service with internal and external clients.
- Previous experience in the financial services (ideally investment banking) industry
Specialist /technical or professional qualifications
- Professional HR qualification(s) CIPD or similar certification
- Degree educated
- European languages nice to have (French)