Lloyd’s is the world’s specialist insurance and reinsurance market.
With expertise earned over centuries, Lloyd’s is the foundation of the insurance industry and the future of it. Led by expert underwriters and brokers who cover more than 200 territories, the Lloyd’s market develops the essential, complex and critical insurance needed to underwrite human progress.
Provision of comprehensive PA support to the Head of Market Conduct and to provide support to the Conduct Standards Assurance Team generally.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure the Head of Market Conduct is adequately prepared for upcoming meetings, trips and events with the appropriate information and paperwork.
- Arranging, preparing and coordinating meetings, events, and presentations (including agendas, content and venues both internally and externally).
- Report/audio typing
- Bundle preparation for the team to ensure bundles for reviews are accurately prepared/copied
- In the absence of the Head of Market Conduct, liaising with the Senior Manager, Conduct regarding any key or new issues that arise to ensure work is appropriately delegated
- Extensive diary management for the team using Microsoft Outlook and any associated tools such as Interaction, Lloyd’s room booking system.
- Organise travel arrangements and schedules, including some international travel as required.
- Preparing and submitting expenses and raising orders/requisitions using Proactis.
- Support the Legal PA team as required.
What You’ll Need:
- Clear communicator – exhibiting diplomacy, sound judgement and discretion at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build and manage relationships at all levels up to and including Director level both internally and externally.
- Proactive, excellent organisational skills, high attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to produce workable solutions that meets the immediate demands of the situation(s).
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, in particular – Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrable track record of providing comprehensive PA support to Director/ Senior Executive/ Head of Function.Proven track record of exceeding customer expectations.
- Working collaboratively within a team and stakeholders to deliver high quality PA support.
- Adherence to agreed governance processes and procedures.
- Track record of achieving high professional standards in specialist area.