UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us.
About the role
The right candidate will be an experienced project manager with a proven ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once. We’re looking for someone like this to:
- Run projects from A to Z
- Partner with subject matter experts and wider stakeholders across the organization
- Keep the stakeholders engaged and up to date
- Manage the staff of a project team
- The successful candidate be working in the existing Global Asset Management IT team in London.
- Following the IT realignment, the team will fall under the Products, Advice & Investment Management Capability in IT Application Delivery, and the Portfolio Management sub capability.
- The team in future will be a mix of QA, development, BA and PM resources.
Experience and skills
- The right candidate will have:
- Worked in a similar position before
- An understanding of what it takes to run successful projects in financial services
- Experience in an environment where no two days are the same
The right candidate will be:
- A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- An expert at building networks and connections
- Known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget