Capco is looking for an in-house Recruitment Resourcer to support the Recruitment Business Partners as part of our direct hiring team as we continue to undergo record breaking growth.
This is a great opportunity for somebody aiming to make the move from recruitment agency to an in-house role with a leading company in the financial services and management consultancy arena.
• Source candidates directly via Web advertising, referral, networking, database searching etc
• Increase the candidate pipeline across Capital Markets, Banking and Technology services
• Playing a key role in end to end recruitment projects including global initiatives
• Talking to prospective candidates at all levels to assess their suitability for roles
• Support the Recruitment Business Partners to identify candidates and to understand ongoing business requirements
• Maintain contact with candidates following interviews
• Assist the recruitment team with formal telephone interviews for prospective candidates
• Update the Candidate tracking system and spread sheets to ensure an audit trail of all candidate contact at every stage of the recruitment process
• Efficiently managing volume recruitment requirements across different business areas
• Liaising with vendors / agencies if needed
• Support the team with ad hoc projects when necessary e.g. the coordination of interviews and meetings to be set up if necessary
• Build and maintain internal relationships with the Human Capital team and the wider Capco community.
Skills & Experience
Show me jobs like this one