Societe Generale currently looking for a Resourcer to join our successful Resourcing Team based in London but sourcing for the Swiss market.
The role forms part of our drive to maintain and increase our direct delivery of candidates at all levels of seniority across the business lines based in Switzerland. The Resourcing Team is growing and has an exceptional level of delivery to the business so you must be ready for the challenge and demands from the bank but also to join a successful delivery team.
● Responsible for the end to end candidate engagement lifecycle for entry level professional roles.
● Effectively establish, drive and maintain key candidate relationships in order to build credibility and trust to ensure smooth delivery through the selection process.
● Operate with speed and energy to ensure large numbers of candidates are engaged and processed effectively, understanding the need to deliver against volume roles.
● Utilise all digital sourcing tools to best commercial practice to ensure the appropriate route to market is used at all times.
● Operate as Brand Ambassador for the client at all times.
● Attend regular business meetings to provide updates on sourcing progress, and endeavour to provide visibility of ‘the market’ for the onsite teams
● Update Operations Model / ATS / CRM as appropriate
● Ensure best practice is maintained throughout all processes and procedure
● Ensure compliance is adhered to throughout the recruitment end to end process
● Work closely with the overall team to ensure client Service level Agreements
● Management of stats and MI data for client and RSR business overall
● Maintain knowledge of Employment Law Legislation
● Ensure personal objectives are strived for and achieved
● System maintenance to ensure information is accurate at all times
● Adhoc recruitment projects i.e: recruitment campaign management